"We Are Unable To Process Your Request At This Time" times infinity
rockgod241

It seems like whatever I do on the website gives me the error "We are unable to process your request at this time.  Please try again later."

I've been trying for a few days and it hasn't changed.  I got a call a few days ago that my auto-pay credit card charge didn't go through, and so all I need to do is set it up again (I renewed the card so it's probably just the exp date or something dumb)

This happen to any one else?  Any ideas? 

0 Likes
Re: "We Are Unable To Process Your Request At This Time" times infinity
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you cleared your cache and cookies? And did you try a different browser?

0 Likes
rockgod241

Just cleared my cache/cookies and got the same result.

I've tried Chrome and IE, but they're both the same.  It seems crazy that such a big company wouldn't put more work in to taking my money lol.  All I want to do is give them money but they're making it so hard haha!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Let's see if we can get you some assistance. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
bix2

I don't know if your having the same issue i had, but this worked for.

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/My-Verizon-Account-Residential/Unable-do-anything-when-logging-into-MyV...

0 Likes
RS631

Apparently, some things never change. I regularly have the same issue described here. Yesterday, multiple attempts brought up the "We are unable to process..." error message. Today, Verizon took my money.  

Another issue is that I'm asked to log in even though I'm logged in. (I.e. top right of the page says  "Welcome XXXXX" and has a link to sign out.)

And then there's the matter of customer service... Try finding a way to email Support! I did have an infuriating live "chat" with a Verizon automaton whose "solution" was that I can pay by phone for a fee or visit a Verizon office.

Paying bills online should be a convenience not a hassle. Dealing with the Verizon website is a regular source of frustration and wasted time. I get multiple mailings a month, advertising phone service from Cablevision. I've always discarded these offers but may think twice in the future. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes