speedmatch billing increase errors, over and over again over four months and still not fixed
tkimchi

In what universe does FREE mean increasing the price?  I was supposedly given a FREE speedmatch from my original Fios internet 50/25 to Fios Internet 50/50, but immediately saw an increase in the cost of the Fios Internet 50/50.  I have called every month to have the billing error fixed, yet again, this month the Fios Internet 50/50 is being charged more than my original Fios internet 5025.  Although I appreciate the CSR last month providing me the back 3-month's credit for the increased price, it is still fradulent to continue charging me more for Fios internet 50/50 when it is supposed to be FREE.  Again, the CSR provided yet another credit, which I appreciate, but four months continuing to charge for something Verizon said was FREE, and me having to call every month to resolve, is not the correct way of doing business and is flat out fraud.  FREE should mean FREE, not FREE only after I complain about it and have to spend endless amounts of time waiting on hold and calling a CSR to get a credit, only to have to repeat the process every billing period.

0 Likes
Re: speedmatch billing increase errors, over and over again over four months and still not fixed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tkimchi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes