surcharges and fees
grumpy691

Why did the sports fee increase from $3.48 in Nov. to $9.10 in Dec.  This is more than a 60% increase in one month???????????????.  Also when did the FIOS BROADCAST FEE START.  I never seen this fee since I was a FIOS customer ( $6.75 )  . I am being billed for franchise fee , what is this new fee????

0 Likes
Re: surcharges and fees
jonjones1
Legend

@grumpy69 wrote:

Why did the sports fee increase from $3.48 in Nov. to $9.10 in Dec.  This is more than a 60% increase in one month???????????????.  Also when did the FIOS BROADCAST FEE START.  I never seen this fee since I was a FIOS customer ( $6.75 )  . I am being billed for franchise fee , what is this new fee????

Welcome to the land of “GOTCHA”

the price that broadcast providers want for Verizon to rebroadcast goes up all the time.

many times read if the fee is a mandatory tax or one of the bogus ones Verizon likes to add to your invoice.

in NY Verizon started hitting customers a Municipal Construction Surcharge of first .99¢ then in went to $1.99 now it’s $2.49 however our public service commission denied the request on copper wire as included in the cost of doing business. However when they noticed fiber was not regulated yet. Bam sock it to the ny customers.

0 Likes