terrible customer service experience, compliant, billing issue
AdamA1

After having issues selecting a plan in December 2018 and January 2019, I logged the issue with Verizon customer service. There was a promotion at the time for fios 100 up/down internet for $34.99, and the rep on the phone also couldn't get the billing to be correctly assigned to my account so told me she logged a ticket and they would contact me when it was resolved. A couple of weeks later I had not heard anything, so called back. That rep said the ticket was still open, she tried and could not get the billing to be assigned to my account, so she "escalated" the ticket and was sure it would be resolved, and I'd get a refund since I first called (about Jan 8th) for the difference in billing costs once it was resolved. A few more weeks pass, I call again, rep confirst ticket is escalated, open, unresolved, I will get a refund once solved. 

Fast forward to MARCH 2019. I am still being charged about $120 a month for my 100 up/down internet. I call, and this time a rep says there is no record of me trying to log an order at $34.99 - yes she can see all the history of the other follow ups, but as I never had the order completed, there is nothing they can do except offer me a $55/month or $100/month plan. This, also after I have been on the phone for an hour just on this call alone. They have charged me over $200 (over just 2 months) more than I agreed to over two months, and will not issue a refund. 

Either all the reps are unethical and lied to me, or the last rep was terrible. Is anyone from Verizon reading this, please help and try to show you do care . I've put a date in to have my service cancelled as a result, and will reach out to the regulator/customer protection group.   I can't believe its truely this bad. I'll have to sign up for cable for better customer service, who'd have thought!

0 Likes
Re: terrible customer service experience, compliant, billing issue
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi AdamA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes