time after time after time
C112

I have been lied to continually about my bill by at least three different people. Just this Saturday I talked to Roy and he guaranteed my bill would be adjusted to under 100.00 since I have CONTINUALLY told verizon this. Time and time again, a rep tells me with this plan I guarantee it won't go over 100.00. Well I'm getting bills for 200.00+ dollars, people have messed up my plan, and then their customer services argues with me when I call to ask AGAIN why !!  She was so incredibly rude and would not even listen to me. She did not once apologize but instead argued with me?!!
 This company is so unprofessional they can't even get their stories straight. I've been given so many different numbers and been told so many different lies it's unbelievable.

0 Likes
Re: time after time after time
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link.This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes