unable to view bills or pay bills online
DannyZ2

I am not sure what happened to Verizon websites. I used to pay bills online without any issues, but recently after login I cannot see my own bills or pay them. Please fix this problem as soon as possible!

0 Likes
Re: unable to view bills or pay bills online
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DannyZ,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your online bill. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
DannyZ2

It is about one week now, and it is still not fixed. How long do I need to wait? And do I still need to pay? Since there is no bill information and I can not even make any payments, I assume this month's service is free of charge?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Were you contacted by an agent?  Please check any voicemail, answering machines or spam folders for possible messages.

0 Likes
DannyZ2

Yes, I get contacted by an agent already and he told me it is fixing right now. I hope it will be solved shortly.

0 Likes
Lindylu2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too am having issues paying my bill online since September I have called numerous times and been on the phone for over an hour or more with promises of getting this rectified I have paperless billing and cant even get a statement so I can mail the payment in so I dont have to pay that ridiculous 3.50 fee that Western Speedpay charges...and I do not think I should have to pay this fee when It is a verizon issue. No one in verizon customer service knows what they are talking about when it comes to this problem.  I am going back to paper billing Customer service is the WORST

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lindylu,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Lindylu2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told The beginning of November that this was being worked on and that I was going to be contacted by verizon and never was..I have spoken to at least ten different representatives.. Unfortunately it seems that many dont know what they are doing.....Very aggravating and frustating when you cant pay your bill....From what Im reading on this forum I am not the only one having this issue

0 Likes
caf08
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too have been unable to pay my bill on line for the past several weeks.  My payment is due 12/7.  I called on Monday and after going through a multitude of automated messages I finally got through to a live person who told me that the payment application "is having problems" and that I should continue to try to access this.  This is any way to run a business website?  I now have a two month balance that I would like to pay - can someone explain to me how I can handle this.  I refuse to pay $3+ for a phone payment when it is not my problem that I cannot pay on line.  Apparently many many people are having this  issue.   Help, please

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi caf08,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes