using site to manage services - keeps re-asking login
Nmax1

Hello -

We set up a new account for a new home.  As it's new construction, there has not been previous service.  We explained this during our order process.  We got notification of the swervice activation date and time, and waited at the house.  No one showed up.  It shows on the My Verizon page as being complete, however we have no tone in any location, and (obviously since we were there) no lines were brought into the residence from the outside.  I assume they switched the service on at their central office, but somehow skipped/missed the actual on site wiring.

I've made many attempts to call Verizon, however I can't get past the people asking for info to speak with an actual technician.  I'm continually asked for my three digit code from the top of my bill...I explain this is a new service and we have no bill.  I'm then asked for an account number, which again we don't have.  All we have is an order number and a phone number, but that's not good enough to get through to schedule an on site install.

So I've tried to manage this here on the site.  I can log onto the site with the username and password we created when we placed the order.  However, whenever I try to 'manage services' I'm re-prompted for the username and password.  I can' get past this step...It doesn't indicate an error, it just continually re-prompts me for the password.  It's not a computer issue - it's consistent from the office, from home, using different browsers and even my iPad.

Anyone have any ideas on how to actually peak to someone to have this resolved.  At present we have no phone service, and DirecTV installers are telling me they won't do their install without a dialtone.

0 Likes
Re: using site to manage services - keeps re-asking login
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry, we did not hear back from you over on yourPrivate Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

As always, we're available for support around the clock, so feel free to create a new post.

Thanks,
Ali Adam

0 Likes
slj235

Since you changed your My Verizon website, I have had problems logging in to view my bill.  It asks me to answer security questions, etc and no matter what I do, I can't sign in.  I have been getting my bill via email for many, many years and using the Verizon site to view my bill.  Once you changed your site last year to the new My Verizon, I started to have problems getting in to view my bill.  I just called verizon once again and got nowhere with the tech support person.  In fact, I just realized that although I told him that I did NOT want my Email password touched or changed,  (I spent over 40 hours of time on the phone with Verizon regarding problems with my email, but that is another sad story), he changed it!!!  I use Outlook and I got a pop up saying that it couldnt receive email from the server.  I depend on my email for my liveliood.  Luckily I remembered what he changed my email password to and I changed it accordingly on my  Outlook.  BUT THE POINT IS THAT ALL I WANTED WAS TO GET INTO THE MY VERIZON SITE TO VIEW MY BILL, ETC. I DID NOT WANT MY EMAIL PASSWORD TOUCHED.Also, now I have to change the email password on my cell phone, my other computers, my kindle, etc.  Why did he change my email password???  All I wanted was to get into my verizon to look at my bill!!!!

Please help me in this very very simple request, that somehow cannot be solved by your tech support people!!  This is absurd!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi slj235,

Sorry you are having difficulty viewing your bill online. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
slj235

so far, I have received nothing from a verizon agent.  When I finally do get into the my verizon site, it won't let me see my bill.  It keeps asking me to click on this link so I can get "full access" to view my bill, etc.  When I get there, it asks me to choose a nickname for my account (absurd as that is, no matter what I enter, it says I haven't made any changes!)  The next category is sub accounts and I have nothing to add that and the next is Notifications.  What does any of this mean?  I just want to view my bill as I have done for years and years.  The site is confusing and unusable.  Do you knw the expression, "If isn't broke, don't fix it"?  It was fine the way it was.  For the past year, I have had these problems.  I am beyond frustrated. My email is {edited for privacy}  Please contact me so we can resolve this. thank you!

0 Likes
slj235

It has been 5 days since I posted regarding my problems going into the MY VERIZON site and I still haven't heard anything back.  All I want to do is to look at my bill so I can pay it!!  Is that so difficult to resolve?  When I try to log in under one of the 3 different user names I have had to create over the past year or so, since you changed the site, it says that the user name is taken.  The reason it is taken is because it is taken by me!  Can someone please get in touch with me regarding this issue?  I would prefer it was someone who could please read my file so they are aware of my  recent issues regarding keeping my verizon.net email address, etc.  Thank you!

0 Likes
slj235

I just found a way to get in to view my bill.  I used one of the many user names I have gotten from verizon staff over the past

year. Although it is completely not a user friendly solution, I solved the issue myself.  Please consider this issue resolved now.  No need to have that "agent reach out to me."  Also, please do not touch my verizon email address and leave everything as is on my account.   It took me over 45 hours on the telephone with Verizon tech support to save it.  BTW, tech support in itself did not save it.  The issue got resolved only when it was elevated to a special advance team, who have brains and intellect.  Without their help, I would be in a mental institution at this point.

0 Likes
Site Takes you to BLANK page with no source "eprocess.aspx" I think
neogodless

Wow, so I don't know how to create a NEW post in this confusing forums so I'm replying where everyone else is talking about login issues. I was logged in earlier today fine but now I can't actually get to My Account or billing. Signing out, deleting all my cookies and logging back in just takes me to a blank page that SHOULD redirect me but does not. If I manually go back to the account URL I was at earlier, it gives me an error page instead.

For example, I am logged in, and should be able to visit https://www.verizon.com/ForYourHome/BillView/ResMyBill.aspx, but this page gives me an error, instead.

Or, this time, took me to this blank page - https://www.verizon.com/foryourhome/myaccount/ngen/pr/common/eprocess.aspx?Target=https%3a%2f%2fwww....

0 Likes
Re: Site Takes you to BLANK page with no source "eprocess.aspx" I think
neogodless
0 Likes