verizon wont credit
teamrms

I moved the end of august and closed my old Verizon internet account and started a new Verizon account at my new house. I have now called each month since trying to get the credit of 7.50 either credited to my new account or mailed back as a refund. I have had every single representative tell me it was taken care of and that they would be mailing me a check. 4 months later and still no check or a credit to my new service at my new house. I have chatted twice and I have spoken on the phone with a representative twice. I am still owed the 7.50 and have gotten only lies. I'm hoping someone on this forum is a moderator with any idea of what they are doing can call me and give me any sort of help besides empty promises.

0 Likes
Re: verizon wont credit
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi teamrms,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes