Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Blackberry Keyone
GwenJMiller

I purchased the Blackberry KeyOne phone form Best Buy, after several attempts of the phones being sold out I finally got one.  Prior to ordering the phone I talked with Best Buy and Verizon and was told that since it was an unlocked phone it could be activated by any carrier.  After ordering the phone I noticed at the bottom of the page in small print that it is not compatible with Sprint, Verizon, and others carriers.  Again, I contacted Verizon and was told to take it to a Verizon store and they would put a sim card in and get it activated.  However, they were unable to activate my phone because it is not compatible with Verizon.  What are my options-----I really want the phone because I have been waiting on this new version but at the same time I do not want to switch carriers.  Help, Help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blackberry Keyone
Tmchan

You got the GSM version. You need CDMA version for Verizon

I got CDMA and it works great on Verizon. Just put in the sim card and it works.

0 Likes
GwenJMiller

Okay, how and where would I get the CDMA version?

0 Likes
Tmchan

Bestbuy

0 Likes
DAMON53

Does anyone know if the Keyone will be available directly from Verizon?

0 Likes
fredccox

Since Best Buy sells both versions of Keyone, will they trade it for the correct one?

BlackBerry® - KEYone 4G LTE with 32GB Memory Unlocked Cell Phone for Verizon - Silver

• Model: KEYONE SILVER VERIZON
  • SKU: 5910400

They are currently sold out, but they were not a few minutes ago, but by the time I got there they were sold out again.

0 Likes
ss4

Amazon carries CDMA Keyone too however stock is extremely limited and they sell out in few minutes.

0 Likes