Missing 500 BYOD Rebate
heidilopez760003
Enthusiast - Level 1

09-02-2022 is when I switched to Verizon and a rep told me since I had an unlocked phone not used by them I was applicable to get a 500 BYOD rebate that would be delivered through email Oct 24th.

I got a notification that it was delivered the 21st but I checked all spam and the date that it was sent out and nothing, all I recieved from them was an email confirming my tracking number from Sep 2nd.

I've heard other people not getting their rebates past the 30 day expiration date so I'd like to get this resolved before then. I assume its maybe because my email is sort of long and they didn't type it right so maybe I can clarify for them.

0 Likes
Re: Missing 500 BYOD Rebate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want all of our customers that qualified for an offer to get one. We are sending your a Private Message,we want o to help you, heidilopez760003

-Steven

0 Likes
BrewersFan44
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue.  Switched over November 2022.  Was never informed of the rebate.  Reached out to Customer Service, they said case was escalated, and still haven't heard anything.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would like to take a deeper look into this! Please send us a Private Messge, to do so.

*Betsy

0 Likes