Ombudsman
himanshunagar123

How can I reach the ombudsman for filing a complaint. Ever since I have switched over to verizon I am facing one issue or the other due incompetent customer service and outdated systems

0 Likes
Re: Ombudsman
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

himanshunagar123, we value your loyalty and we want to make sure you receive a resolution. All of your feedback is appreciated and we will forward your concern to the proper channels. Can you please share more details about your concern? We are here to help. -Sylvia

0 Likes
himanshunagar123

I had brought two lines to Verizon under 2021BYOD500 offer and I was supposed to get $500 for each device. I got the $500 for one device but for the second they keep on rejecting it by quoting one reason or the other. Both my lines are active and all conditions of the offer are met

0 Likes
jkjs
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like help as well. I posted yesterday and no one from Verizon replied.

My Disney+ Bundle has not worked since July 1st. I finally got it escalated and I have an AYP escalation ticket number.  The ticket was opened on Oct 11th and the issue still as not been resolved. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

himanshunagar123, 

I know how important it is to get the offer you signed up for, and I'd like to help! I am sorry to hear that your promotion was rejected. Can you share with us the reason given why you were not able to receive the offer? This may help us better understand what's going on, and what the next steps are to resolve this. 

-Michelle

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jkjs, making sure you receive a resolution for your Disney+ concern is important. Allow us the opportunity to review your ticket. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. -Sylvia

0 Likes
himanshunagar123

It says the submission is invalid and nobody is providing me an answer for why it was rejected

0 Likes
himanshunagar123

Waiting for a resolution on this

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

When you enter your tracking number into the link here https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/#!/check-my-status what exactly do you see as the results?

-Christopher

0 Likes
himanshunagar123
Invalid
Invalid reason(s):
The line associated with this rebate requires an eligible device transaction.

I traded in an eligible device and the line is still active on unlimited plan
0 Likes