SWITCH2VERIZON
MD05

Is a really hustle deal with no train representative, last spend 1:45min, this morning another 2 hours, the problem rebate switch to Verizon 500 dlls/ line. just going in circles, 1.- wrong billing on one device, 2.- says upload last billing, already upload 3 times, looks like the person in charge dont read, 3rd every representative create a ticket but everyone mentions thats is no ticket is been create it. Just going in circles, and need to wait 2 weeks, and another 3 weeks etc. Worst nightmare changes provider. Last representative just gang up on me. Hope a manager or representative read this. Just planning to go back to T-mobile witch i have it for more than 10 years.

0 Likes
Re: SWITCH2VERIZON
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MD05, we appreciate your switch to Verizon and should never take this many representatives to resolve a rebate switch offer on your account. If you're issue still isn't resolved we've sent you a private message to further assist. Thank you.  - Alan

0 Likes
MD05

Hi Alan Thank you for answer. But as today 11/28, still on the same issue. The link that you sent is not working.

0 Likes
Castellanos528

The switcher rebate is a swindlers tool.Switched from AT&T and met all the qualifications since July and been denied 3 times for my rebate even after 3 different customer service reps told me everything looked good. They supposedly escalated my request for the 3rd time and was just rejected again citing that my plan didn’t meet their requirements. It is the unlimited plan??? Do I call again and spend another 2 hours on the phone or just switch to another carrier.? Maybe Santa will grant my wish and give my rebate by the end of the year. This is how Verizon treats their veterans….. booo. Shame on you Verizon!

0 Likes
Frederic
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue. The SWINDLER REBATE (never got any of the BYOD rebates!), and on top of that (!) they are billing me $351.11 for 6 devices! That's $171.11 OVER the advertised amount ! I transferred 6 lines from Sprint, selected $30.00 / month "unlimited" service under BYOD promotion. The first month's bill was $507.00!!! Second bill is for $351.11!

I am also done with these scoundrels and want to go back to Sprint/T-Mobile. This is not the Verizon we knew years back!! Take your devices and RUN from Verizon !

0 Likes
MD05

Hi Alan Thanks for your respond, the link wont work and is over a week since speak last time with a representative who hang up o me. Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Apologies for the delay in our reply. I wanted to first take a moment to thank you for your service. I know that I would be upset if I had been battling a rebate offer since July, and we want to help get this resolved. We've sent a private note so that we can better assist.-Joseph

0 Likes
MD05

Well Joseph the representative that I work for this morning make the same mistake off the last 3 representatives instead of fixed the issue.

0 Likes
MD05

Have the same issue at the beginnig, have to call several times until they fixed, but guess what. another billing issue after a 5 line... Just unbelievable 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MD05, this is never the experience we want you to have. Making sure you receive a resolution for your Rebate concern is important. We are here for your support and we want to assist you with moving over with a resolution. We have sent you a new Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. -Sylvia

0 Likes