Switching from Note10+ 5G to iPhone X
CobbleS8
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've decided that I would like to go back to an iPhone, but don't want to have to pay for a whole new device, so I'm trying to switch to my iPhone X that I own. My confusion is, I still owe money on the Note 10, my current device, so can I just turn it in and activate my iPhone? Or are they going to try to make me pay the remaining balance on the Note? I don't want or need the Note, so I'm hoping to be able to just give it back. It's still in great condition. 

0 Likes
Re: Switching from Note10+ 5G to iPhone X
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know that we may change our minds when it comes to phones, CobbleS8. I would love to help with some options. If you are under your 14- day Worry Free Guarantee then we will be able to accept the phone back. If you are not then you will need to pay off the remaining balance of your phone in order to get another one. If you just want to activate the iPhone X then you can do that and keep the agreement for the Note device. You can activate it here:https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-209087/

Does this help?  AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
CobbleS8
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've definitely had the phone over 14 days. I would like to keep the same number and account, but have it associated with the iPhone. Does Verizon have a sell back program if I can't just turn in the Note? I still have about $1,000 left to pay for the phone and would not like to pay that to essentially downgrade. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

we understand that you are outside the return/exchange 14-day period and you want to change your phone for a different model, CobbleS8. Our goal is to provide you with accurate information. You can only return or exchange your device within 14 days from the purchase date, please confirm this information at this link (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/return-policy/). Since you are past the 14-day return/exchange period (as per your post), you cannot return your device and exchange it. We do not have a buyback program. I apologize for any inconvenience this information may cause you.

Is there anything wrong with your current phone?

Why do you want a different model?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes