Verizon BYOD online ordering is a fraud !
faithk01
Enthusiast - Level 1

A couple of months ago, I purchased three lines, and 2 out of it supposed to be with the BYOD deal. All the transaction was online. Finally, I waited 2-3 months for information from Verizon regarding the BYOD. The online ordering experience was awful, and I have not received any paper or even a sim card. I had to reach out to customer service to set up an e-sim card that finally worked.
3-4 weeks ago, I reached out to customer service for the BYOD deal and got the information that my online order was not for the BYOD deal. It seems that I have just ordered three lines without any deal! That's crazy! Customer service opened a case and told me they would come back to me within 10-15 days. So far I have got no news from them. I don't have time for this. I think that Verizon is doing this on purpose, the BYOD is a fraud, and they try their utmost to prevent people from getting it.
I am open to any advice on this. 

Re: Verizon BYOD online ordering is a fraud !
CindyMo
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had the same experience. I was told today two months after I signed up online and went to the store for support that I should have called within 30 days to activate the rebate. I was never notified by email about that step in the process neither did the in-store representative disclose that information. I have been told that if I cancel my service with V I won't be penalized. I'm about to find out!

0 Likes
ws10
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is fraud. They know it. I brought three devices. They promised the rebate. Then they never sent an email, never included a link, but furthermore their rep told me there was nothing for me to do. It's purely bait to get customers.

0 Likes
ws10
Enthusiast - Level 2

We need to look outside of Verizon for resolution. They reneged on our rebate too.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get your rebate. I would like to look more into this wirh you ws10. What promotion did you do? Was it with a trade in? Please tell us more.-Joe

0 Likes
ws10
Enthusiast - Level 2

Very happy I made the switch to Verizon!  Great experience. They completely rectified this. I tell everyone how happy I am that I'm with them. Love love love Verizon! Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your feedback, ws10! Feel free to reach out if you ever need assistance in the future! *Alexis

0 Likes