Bring back "Mark all Posts in Catergory as Read/New"
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

While it nice that you have, Mark all Posts in Community as Read and Mark all Posts in Community as New, please bring back Mark all Posts in Catergory as Read and Mark all Posts in Catergory as New

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Bring back "Mark all Posts in Catergory as Read/New"
Justin46
Legend

I guess I have to say "huh"? I use mark all as read all the time in several different categories.

Am I missing something? I guess I am, but I don't know what.

Keller, TX 76248

dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

I will spell it out for you / give to you an example, so you can understand. 😉

#1 When viewing the index at http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Community-Information/ct-p/Welcome on the right hand side under Quick Links they have

a) My Settings

b) Edit My Preferences

c) Mark all Posts in Community as New

d) Mark all Posts in Community as Read

and

e) Sign Out

#2 They used to have also Mark all Posts in Catergory as Read and Mark all Posts in Catergory as New.

Note: Not just Verizon Community Information Center, it is used to be in all other areas..

I want that feature (or features) back.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

OK. I have never used anything in that box, I think maybe I knew it was there but never saw any use for it.

I use the mark all read function a lot, but only for specific Forums, like the example I posted, have really never thought about wanting to mark anything as a group. So I guess a "category" is something like the Verizon Community Information Center that you pointed to for example, is that right?

I never look at any of the groups like that anyway, I have all of the specific Forums I want to look at floated to the top so I never need to look at anything else but what is at the top of the page.

Sorry for my confusion....carry on..... Smiley Very Happy

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes