COMMENDATION SECTION PROPOSAL
DarkCobra1
Contributor - Level 3

OK . . . I got another idea!   I got the idea from a recent member's post who was frustrated because they received outstanding treatment from a Verizon employee at a Call Center who really went out of their way to help this member.   However, the frustration came about when there was no way to get the commendation to the supervisor.   You can find the post and read the details.

I suggested the poster compose the commendation and post it right here!  That way the individual would receive even greater NATIONWIDE attention and even the Verizon executives would see it and not just a single supervisor.

So . . . I propose we set up a separate section of the forum for any member who wants to publicly "commend" a Call Center representative or Store representative who really went out of their way to be helpful.    Far too often we see the public "condemnation" of individuals who were less than helpful or rude.    Well we've already got our fair share of those stories being posted, so why not have a section dedicated to recognizing those who went above and beyond to be helpful.    It just might serve to encourage other representatives to seek their name in lights as well and can be an important ticket come promotion time as well for these unique individuals.

So that is my proposal 🙂

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: COMMENDATION SECTION PROPOSAL
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader
Re: COMMENDATION SECTION PROPOSAL
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader