Cant post to forum
dodzter1
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
Re: Cant post to forum
dodzter1
Enthusiast - Level 3

This was actually a test to see if I could post. Tried posting about the aful new guide but get "apache error'. Funny how it let me post this. Guess they don't want negative feedback about this awful new guide.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dodzter,

What did the error message say?

0 Likes
dodzter1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I figured out the issue. In my headline for my post I wrote. "New Fios Guide is awful." I don't remember the exact wording of the error. It was the old HTTP APACHE 500 error. Doesn't matter now. I took the word awful out of my headline and no more error. I was allowed to post. VZ forum seems to censor certain words that are negative to VZ. After removing the word awful from the headline I was able to make my post. They did allow me to use the word "awful" in the body of my post.  LOL 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dodzter,

The forum software only filters words that would be offensive.  Using "awful" in a subject line would not cause an issue.  It may have been a temporary authentication problem.  Glad you were able to post.  Let us know if you encounter this issue again.

0 Likes
dodzter1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok, maybe a coincidence about removing the word awful. But I tried several times to get my post to post and kept getting the error. Just seems funny how after removing the word awful from the subject line that I was able to post. Thank you for your reply. 

0 Likes