Make the Looking for Verizon Wireless Forums easier to see.
prisaz
Legend

Perhaps move the Looking for Verizon Wireless Forums to above the announcements and make them blinking red letters in the html.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Make the Looking for Verizon Wireless Forums easier to see.
prisaz
Legend

Good Job Verizon. Now there is a line with a link at the top of each page. Now it is a little clearer if people are looking for wireless. This like other announcements placed at the top of the page, may not be required forever. But for now it is a good thing. Also the announcements are closer to the top of the page page on the right side above the shortcuts. So hopefully this will help.

Thank you BeckyC.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

Or perhaps remove the looking for wireless box completely and move the wireless text into the Announcements box. I agree with the red and blinking text however, imo they frequently don't do enough to call attention to important items.

I really think the Announcements need to be at the top on the right side so people will see the box and hopefully whatever is in it without scrolling.

Keller, TX 76248

prisaz
Legend

Yes I agree and thought that it would be better if it were a sticky part of the announcments at the very top. Or perhaps someting at the very top of the page.

bcarroll7
Contributor - Level 3

Great suggestions! We will take a look and try and figure out how we can make it more obvious. 🙂

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

Good Job Verizon. Now there is a line with a link at the top of each page. Now it is a little clearer if people are looking for wireless. This like other announcements placed at the top of the page, may not be required forever. But for now it is a good thing. Also the announcements are closer to the top of the page page on the right side above the shortcuts. So hopefully this will help.

Thank you BeckyC.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

Yep, good job! I like seeing the wireless link right there in the announcements section, hopefully more people will see it quickly.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@Justin wrote:

Yep, good job! I like seeing the wireless link right there in the announcements section, hopefully more people will see it quickly.

Keller, TX 76248

Yes but I noticed this is at the top of the residential account board, but not other. I guess it was placed where thought required for clarification. Anyway it is a good thing.

Verizon Wireless now has its own dedicated community. Go to Verizon Wireless Forums.

0 Likes
bcarroll7
Contributor - Level 3

You are welcome. We can look to put it at the top of other boards as well, if you think that might also be helpful...

0 Likes
Doug_VZ1
Contributor - Level 2

I've been doing some work with the board announcements. I added the Wireless announcement to this board, as well as some dividing lines: please take a look at http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Community-Announcements/bd-p/Announcements and let me know what you think.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

Doug,

Can't follow the link, it wants a sign in for a secure session.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes