Tried to change my email settings and now says I am banned from site
TommyRoxFSC

Tried to change my email settings and now says I am banned from site. I have called every deaprtment that I can find to get support for these forums but apparently there is no group that supports the forums that I can find. Who can I talk to regarding my account and getting it reset?

Thanks in advance !

Thomas

0 Likes
Re: Tried to change my email settings and now says I am banned from site
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

You're not banned from this forum, or you would not be posting. Are you perhaps saying that you had another user name that can't sign in now?

0 Likes
TommyRoxFSC

You are not allowed to access this site 

• You are not allowed to access this site

We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site.

This is what I get when I try to log in with my Verizon.com ID - the one I am posting is another ID I created just to get into forums.

Is there a number to call for Forum support to get this resolved?

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please check your private message Inbox.  It should be in the top right hand corner of the forum page underneath the big read "search" button.

Thank You

0 Likes
gbmo

I to tried to email settings and now I am banned from the forum I had to create new Id to do this . There is nothing in my mailbox. It won't let me do anything and I cant find anyone that really cares

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

@gbmo wrote:

I to tried to email settings and now I am banned from the forum I had to create new Id to do this . There is nothing in my mailbox. It won't let me do anything and I cant find anyone that really cares

Please try signing into your original forum account now.

0 Likes
gbmo60

That took care of it. Thanks.

0 Likes
gbmo

Well it happened again I commented on a forum and after 40 email's I deceided to opt out of getting email's and now I'm banned again. Is there anyway to comment and not get emails.  Original name is gbmo40, Thanks for helping.

0 Likes
digdug001

Help... My original login username no longer works for me too. (after I un-subscribed from a message thread from my email). How can I restore my account?  (I had a make a new one to get into here).

Thanks much for your /any assistance.

0 Likes
digdug001

........ my previuos screen name (the one locked out) is digdug.  Can it be reset or something?

Thanks much

0 Likes