Are you able to choose a carrier to roam on while outside the country?
jordantball
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there a setting where you can choose a carrier to roam on when outside of the country?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Are you able to choose a carrier to roam on while outside the country?
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

there's not a way to select which carrier you roam on while outside of the US. The only way you would know what carriers are there (and which ones you would be roaming on) would be to Google it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jordantball, It appears that you have several questions about international travels. I just answered your questions about WiFi texting. What are you trying to do with choosing a specific carrier to roam to? Here is a great place to start your planning http://spr.ly/65878POgZ

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jordantball
Enthusiast - Level 2

What I mean is, what carriers will I be roaming on in the Philippines if I get a global plan? @JoelR_VZW

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

there's not a way to select which carrier you roam on while outside of the US. The only way you would know what carriers are there (and which ones you would be roaming on) would be to Google it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Of purchase a prepaid SIM card from the local carrier you prefer.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.