Combine International Travel Option with TravelPass
DANFAR22

I plan to travel to the Philippines for 10 days.  I plan to pick the $40/month option.  However, there is a checkbox to still pick TravelPass.  What does it do and what will show up on my bill on next billing cycle?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Combine International Travel Option with TravelPass
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It sounds like you have an exciting upcoming trip, DANDAR22! It's definitely important to be on the best plan for your wireless needs while traveling.

You can have both plans on your line while traveling; however, if you don't want to have Travel Pass, we will need to remove it. If you're not able to do so via My Verizon, we can update it for you. Keep us posted.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Combine International Travel Option with TravelPass
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It sounds like you have an exciting upcoming trip, DANDAR22! It's definitely important to be on the best plan for your wireless needs while traveling.

You can have both plans on your line while traveling; however, if you don't want to have Travel Pass, we will need to remove it. If you're not able to do so via My Verizon, we can update it for you. Keep us posted.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes