Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Confusion Regarding Travel Pass and Internat'l Monthly Plan
JAMONDUO

I recently traveled to Spain (and only Spain).  As I have on past trips, I set up my phone to use the $40 monthly plan that includes 100 mins talk, 100 text and 100 mb data. When I arrived, I received a text saying that Travel Pass had been activated. No realizing what happened, I continued to use my phone for 6 days. Upon returning home, I see I have been charged $40 for the monthly plan AND and additional $60 for using Travel Pass for 6 days for a total of $100.

So, I now am paying twice for using the same thing. What did I miss and why was this not explained to me when I signed up online to use the Monthly international plan.  I am furious!

0 Likes
Re: Confusion Regarding Travel Pass and Internat'l Monthly Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jamonduo, I do understand purchasing the monthly pricing plan and being charged for the travel pass and monthly pricing plan can be frustrating. I certainly want to ensure this billing concern is resolved for you. I would need to take a further look into your account. I have sent you a direct message to gain full access to your account. Please be on the lookout.

ChakiaH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes