Do I need an international plan to talk with someone who is overseas?
DANKIN38

My daughter will be traveling to Europe this summer.  We will get her an international plan.  Do I also need an international plan to contact her while in Europe?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How many phones require an international plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@DANKIN38

It’s important that you and your daughter are able to stay connected while she is traveling abroad. I’m glad you are being proactive in ensuring both of your lines are global ready.

If your device will remain in the U.S., it will not require an international plan to call or text your daughter while she’s in Europe. However, her line may require an international feature to call and text back to the U.S. Check out our International Trip Planner here: http://vz.to/2bVsc4Q. This will ensure her line is globally ready for the trip.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter@VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer'  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How many phones require an international plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@DANKIN38

It’s important that you and your daughter are able to stay connected while she is traveling abroad. I’m glad you are being proactive in ensuring both of your lines are global ready.

If your device will remain in the U.S., it will not require an international plan to call or text your daughter while she’s in Europe. However, her line may require an international feature to call and text back to the U.S. Check out our International Trip Planner here: http://vz.to/2bVsc4Q. This will ensure her line is globally ready for the trip.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter@VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer'  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes