How Can I Check If I Have Travel Pass On My Account?
Balt21212

I spoke to a Verizon service rep on the phone, who said the $25 flat fee and the $10/day was the same service, only cheaper. I had her set me up for it (traveling to Europe tomorrow), but I can't find any reference to this plan on-line, or in my Verizon account info.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a $25 Travel Pass flat fee for 9 days of travel in Europe (rather than $10/day)?
Weth
Legend

There is a $25 for 100 MB plan that is good for 30 days. This plan would then have then have $25 per 1 GB overage charge. Calling and text would be pay per use at $1.79 per minute for calls in or out, and 50 cents per sent text and 5 cents per received text. It would not be called TravelPass, as that term is reserved for the $10/ day use your current plan travel plan. You would ask for the 30 day travel plan, data only.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there a $25 Travel Pass flat fee for 9 days of travel in Europe (rather than $10/day)?
Weth
Legend

There is a $25 for 100 MB plan that is good for 30 days. This plan would then have then have $25 per 1 GB overage charge. Calling and text would be pay per use at $1.79 per minute for calls in or out, and 50 cents per sent text and 5 cents per received text. It would not be called TravelPass, as that term is reserved for the $10/ day use your current plan travel plan. You would ask for the 30 day travel plan, data only.

0 Likes