How do I CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FROM MALAYSIA???!!!!
Jdybvig

I AM INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATED.

I am in Malaysia and it is IMPOSSIBLE to contact Verizon through the customer service number. I have used the exit code with the 1800 number and this number

• Outside the United States: Enter the exit code for the country you're in, and then enter (908) 559-4899.

AND BOTH JUST GIVE ME A BUSY SIGNAL.

The website features are not functioning on my home page, and I NEED TO SUSPEND MY ACCOUNT as I am using local sim cards.

This is being made terribly difficult, and I am so frustrated and disappointed with how difficult this is.

Please help.

Angry and frustrated

James

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT FROM MALAYSIA???!!!!
rcschnoor
Legend

Malaysia Global Support toll free # is 00 800-50050099

Untitled-1.jpg

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why didn't you remember to suspend it before you left?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We try to provide you with ways to to be in control with your account at all time. You can go to this page that will provide you a number to our Global Services Team for the specific place that you are currently at: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/worldwide-access-numbers/ .

JoshuaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Malaysia Global Support toll free # is 00 800-50050099

Untitled-1.jpg

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

you should be able to suspend it from your online account.......

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely do not want you to be frustrated. Sorry that you are not able to suspend the account from out the country. It is not doable from there for security purposes. If you would like to get this done, I recommend having an account manager in the U.S to call in to us if you are having trouble calling. The screen shot of the international support numbers are effective as well. Here is the code for Malaysia (00 800-50050099)

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes