I need data more than texting or voice!
CODCHU9

I am traveling to the United Kingdom, Italy, France , The Netherlands, and Belgium. If I choose the $10/day travel pass, will it only allow texting, or is data and voice included?

0 Likes
Re: I need data more than texting or voice!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

TravelPass FAQs | Verizon Wireless

Read the FAQs first and then post your specific questions about what you don't understand.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I need data more than texting or voice!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re always delighted to help explain everything about the TravelPass program, CODUCHU9. It sounds as if you have quite an adventure planned in Europe! TravelPass includes text, talk, and data. Ann154 has offered some excellent advice about where to find more details. You can also find valuable information, such as international dialing instructions, on our Trip Planner website: http://spr.ly/6588ERcFM Once you log in with your My Verizon credentials, the site will help build a custom recommendation for your use while on the trip. Were the FAQs helpful? Did my answer also help clear things up?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes