International Sim Card Not Working
Alexjustalex7

I have an LG Zone 4 and I'm currently in France. I bought a sim card from Free and put it in and I keep getting the message "Sim card is not from Verizon Wireless." I tried to put in the free apn's and nothing happened. How can i get my international service to start?

0 Likes
Re: International Sim Card Not Working
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you change the network type to Global or GSM/LTE?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Alexjustalex7

Oh I don't know how to do that. When I click network in my settings nothing happens

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think I figured out why it isn't working. The phone isn't global ready to work internationally. It doesn't have any GSM radios and limited LTE radios according to the specifications.

Connectivity LTE Bands B2/B4/B5/B13; CDMA; 1.9GHz CDMA PCS, 800MHz CDMA

LG Zone® 4 Smartphone | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
seanc_vzw
Verizon Employee

Having full service when traveling internationally is critical.  We are here to help.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes