International plan ineligibility You are not currently eligible for international travel service options.
JPetters2931

Getting the following message when trying to add a Travel Plan to my account (going to Europe for a week, and have an iPhone8)

"International plan ineligibility

You are not currently eligible for international travel service options."

Some other older posts suggest this is a problem with Verizon's online application, but none of those posts have been written this year (2019). So I tried calling customer service. but was on hold for 25 minutes before I had to go do something else. Can someone point me in the right direction that doesn't just waste my time? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: International plan ineligibility You are not currently eligible for international travel service options.
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What plan do you have now?  What kind of phone?  Is your account pre-paid or post-pay?  Have you tried adding TravelPass?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: International plan ineligibility You are not currently eligible for international travel service options.
JPetters2931

I have the 5GB plan (in which I am using close to 1GB only) on an iPhone8. And it's a post-paid account.

I was wondering whether my choice of plan has something to do with this...

Thanks for any help you can provide!

0 Likes