Travel Pass
BRAVESONE

I am traveling to Turks and Caicos and want to add Travel Pass so I can use my home talk text and data plan. It appears that for this location the cost is $10 per day for each day I use the plan. I go through the sign up and options, choose travel pass for my phone. Then when it is time to "approve the changes" to my plan, there is a month to month option on the list as if I chose it.. and I did not. I have gone through the set up process 4 times and each time this month to month option appears... Does this mean I have to pay $10 a day to access my domestic plan limits, then pay and addition one month, or month to month fee on top of the Travel pass $10 per day? If no, then how do I get the month to month option I did not choose off the bill? What should have been a very simple process is extremely frustrating! Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Travel Pass
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We hope you have a great trip and want to ensure you have the right plan to cover your usage, BRAVESONE. We're disappointed to learn this was a frustrating process for you. When adding an international plan, it will ask if you want to add it for a one month time frame or month to month. The travelpass will only bill while traveling internationally and does not bill anything outside of the $10.00 per day rate when in use. There is no additional charge regardless of the option selected. We hope this helps clear things up. You can learn more about travelpass here, http://spr.ly/6586DqOQs.

Danielle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Travel Pass
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRAVESONE, traveling to Turks and Caicos definitely sounds like an exciting trip! We want you to be able to easily add the travel pass feature without having to worry about any additional charges to your monthly bill. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details of your concern. Our travel pass feature will provide you usage from your current domestic plan for only $10.00 per day. Please follow this link http://vz.to/2FV2vyk for more details. You will only have to pay $10.00 per day for travel pass and not have to pay any additional travel plan cost such as our month to month option. Can you please provide us a description/cost of the month to month cost you are viewing when you try to add the travel pass feature to your line? Also, please reference number 5 from the “general information” section http://vz.to/2hA4Pmc  for steps on how to add travel pass to your line of service. Please keep us updated on the progress.

Sylvia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes