TravelPass cap and transferability for Do More plan
dmcnulty97

If I have a #5G Do More plan that gets me 1 #TravelPass day per month, is there a limit on how many TravelPass days I can accumulate?

Also, if I have a family plan, are the TravelPasses transferrable between lines on the same account or are they only usable on the line for which they were originally assigned?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: TravelPass cap and transferability for Do More plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out today! Traveling outside the US is exciting. Let's get your questions answered.

"If I have a #5G Do More plan that gets me 1 #TravelPass day per month, is there a limit on how many TravelPass days I can accumulate?"

Great question!

With the 5G Do More Unlimited Plan, you get 1 TravelPass day each month, accumulating up to 12 days each year. TravelPass days give you unlimited talk, text and data in more than 210+ countries and destinations for 24 hours, included each month on us for as long as you stay on this plan. TravelPass® days expire 12 months after issue date.

You can add additional TravelPass service if needed. For more info about TravelPass, please visit our website at http://spr.ly/6609zW3xL.

"Also, if I have a family plan, are the TravelPasses transferrable between lines on the same account or are they only usable on the line for which they were originally assigned?"

The TravelPass is per device and is not transferable. I hope this helps.

We hope you enjoy your trip to Mexico! 

-Robert C.

0 Likes