Task killer widget ...
Evilly
Enthusiast - Level 1

After weeks of issues and a replacement phone I just got the ICS update.  Prior to the update I had the ATK widget on my home screen, the one where you just tap the widget and it task kills rather than opening the entire task killer app.  Maybe I'm an idiot but for the life of me I can not figure out how to get the widget again.  The widget option is no longer available when you press and hold on the home screen.  So if someone could please help me out I'd really appreciate it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Task killer widget ...
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

FYI, widgets are now under the app drawer in the ICS (android 4.0+) operating system.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Uninstall ATK. Your phone will be happier with it gone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Evilly
Enthusiast - Level 1

I appreciate the input and pov but it really has nothing to do with my problem Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

FYI, widgets are now under the app drawer in the ICS (android 4.0+) operating system.

Evilly
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you very much!!

0 Likes