Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: Droid Razr Maxx is painfully slow
Ann154
Expert
Expert

jp12345 wrote:

Hi Lindsey, thanks for the response!  The system won't let me PM you because we're not "friends."  How should I proceed?

How To: Direct Message and lindseyt_vzw

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Doc1234

I was having the same 'painfully slow' problem and the recommendation by Ogerty worked like a champ!!!

"go to system settings, developer options, apps, set the background process limit to 2 and check the show all ANRs box."

Huge thanks Ogerty!

0 Likes
jp12345

Thanks. Just followed her and am waiting for approval.  Cant send a message until that's done.

0 Likes
jp12345

I Did this with only marginal results. I still have to restart my phone several times a day because of it being slow and not being able to type because the screen freaks out (I'll type an "a" and 4 other letters pop up instead, then the phone freezes).  Still missing calls when I can't swipe the screen on. Ugh

0 Likes
blahblah_gc
Novice

Hi Not sure if this helps. I disabled facebook, yahoo mail, SmartActions etc, my phone works like brand-new, super fast. I think Facebook is the one that slows down my phone the most.

0 Likes