Not a big Update!
B33
Legend

The Razr > Razr Maxx and Droid 4 is getting an Update It is not Kit Kat it is not a Big update but it is an Update here is the Info by D.L.

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/01/14/here-are-the-changelogs-for-the-newest-droid-4-razr-and-razr-ma...

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Not a big Update!
B33
Legend

The Update is out and amongst It showed up on both of my Razr Maxx's  as for Updating I have not yet,  will i update my two rug rats in the near future!  hmm I think I'll wait  N  see how it plays out for others then I may go with it..

Members who want to post that are using the device and has updated to this new update if your seeing the good or not so good in it please Let the thread know of your thoughts..  Thanks Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Took the plunge and I'm updating the Update went fairly fast but it's taking a bit to update all the apps that I had I'll post in a while of the outcome of it all.. Hopefully much stays the same fingers are crossed.. b33

0 Likes
Not applicable

I updated my wife's Razr last evening. Not a big deal.

However immediately after the update was done and the phone restarted its self, the battery indicator went from a full charge all the way down to 10% and the back was very hot.

I then plugged it in to charge.

However this morning it was fully charged and was working. But now the 4G LTE was absent and is only on 3G I will mess with the Razr tonight when she gets home.

Good Luck

B33
Legend

Well my Speeds on Wi-Fi are not a thing of beauty actually there a thing of crap with a 0.60 mbps D.L. and a 2.68 U.L. that is not what I was wanting to see)  when looking at the Link speed from when I look in on the Wi-Fi Settings it is 52Mbps second something needs be fixed not a good sign..

The battery Indicator is ok and it showing that I have 4G the speeds on 4G is more to my liking  D.L. speed is 5.76 and Upload is 12.73 Hopefully things will improve with a  power cycle.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Like I said I have to wait she is on her way now. Of course if the Netflix queen had no problem viewing today then she would have called so the 4G LTE must have worked.Smiley Happy

B33
Legend

Elector..

Temps on my second Maxx that i bought is as follows according to System Panel App  Battery is 91.4 F.  and the CPU is showing 95.0 F on my first Maxx that is Running ICS it's showing 78.8 on the battery and 80.6 F on the CPU)  the CPU's are running at mostly Idle for both of them so I don't know why the updated one would running a bit warmer.. Signal for the both of them are the same puzzling but will figure out..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I'll go with that.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Heyyyyy Elector I finally done the deed and Updated my first Razr Maxx from ICS to Jelly bean and to this new Update i had ICS on my first Maxx for over a year.!  longer than I should have gone,  I think things were narrowing down with the OS as I could see on some the Apps have some real issues. To me the apps are a little more snappier and seemed to be more clearer and colorful.. I think this update even though small was much needed as I've seen more snap in the phone when connecting to the Network as for Wi-Fi it's still a little shaky Now if I can only get a few more Players that I need in Madden 25 I'll be set The player I'm wanting to get right now is Payton him self it's a 99 +1 overall card.. b

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Here's the Card I was referring too... Neat ha but they can get expensive in Coins you have to earn that is..

99 Manning Elite.png

0 Likes