Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo on Oct. 30, beginning at $199 on a two-year contract.
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Looks like a hot phone from Verizon, comments anyone ?       Motorola Droid Turbo specs | Android Central

Labels (2)
Re: Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo on Oct. 30, beginning at $199 on a two-year contract.
rcschnoor
Legend

I will certainly be considering it.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo on Oct. 30, beginning at $199 on a two-year contract.
rcschnoor
Legend
Re: Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo  on Oct. 30, beginning at $199 on a two-year contract.
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

It looks like a winner to me also, first the phone itself and then the little VZW deal.  Verizon will have a good quality selection of phones, plus great coverage.    Smiley Happy

B33
Legend

Well I'm Certainly considering as Well as I Tend to go with the Flagship Moto's I'm thinking of selling my one m8 not because it's running bad but just to help save towards the Turbo but none this will happen till I have one in my hand and I can see what it does & how it feels)  Pictures and Videos help but it's not like having one in your hand and operating.. it's like my Dad Quotes you don't know how a Truck drives by just looking at it you have to get behind the wheel shift them Gears.. put a load on it.. So for me yea I want one but I wanna get the feel of it before I roll out the Bengamins b

If ones want to find out some Early Info on the phone Follow this Link:  Motorola Droid Turbo

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo  on Oct. 30, beginning at $199 on a two-year contract.
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

I never buy a phone without a lot of test drives, research    and then in my hot hands for the final test.   Smiley Happy   Your Dad's quote is spot on Wildcat.

B33
Legend

Thank ya Yup he tells ya how it is.. Old Sailor he was a Navy Seabee served in Vietnam.. he like these phones too but his hands are so big it's hard for him to operate them..

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Tell your Dad thanks for his service in Nam.

B33
Legend

We'll do..

0 Likes
Not applicable

The good part is maybe some of those Windows Phone complainers can actually get an updated device that works

Of course it will be an android. And supported.

The Androids and iPhone's are huge favorites.