Vid file too large
cruzzer

I am a new owner of the Droid Razr M.

I shot a 48 second video yesterday and tried to email it to several people. As I clicked on the E-mail link I get a message saying "file too large to attatch". I sure didnt think that 48 seconds was a large file, but anyway...any ideas or suggestions on how to fix this? Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Randy

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Vid file too large
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

I believe the file has to be under 30sec for the phone to be able to send it.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

To send Videos to Email the size has be drawn down to were it Fits)  i'v ran into this as well, Now YouTube i was able to send it the Way it was and i set up my YouTube Video's so only my Family could View them. But it takes some experimenting to get it right at sending the Video's..

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Press on image and check file size under properties because videos can get large fast depending on format...  The restriction on file size is set by email account not Verizon...

I upload my videos to Dropbox and then share the file, this resolve size restriction because you send link to person instead of actually file.

Oh yeah, make sure to upload file on wifi, it will save you excessive data use charges..

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Monte Cool Wildman i like it)   I'll try that too thank you!  and GOOOOD Morning Sir! Smiley Happy b

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

maximum size for file attachments for most emails providers is 20MB.  If you are larger than 20MB I suggest you do what wildman suggests.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Thank ya Sir! Smiley Happy We'll Do..  b

0 Likes