CMR CLAIMS DEPT. BILL
INIS

Delaware Valley Utility contractors that works for JCPL did repair on my neighbor's electric supply lines on Jan 19, 2017.  They dug up my yard and another neighbor's yard to access the utility box, and in the process, they accidentally cut my phone wire.  A TEMPORARY phone line above ground was installed by a Verizon tech.  Another Verizon team came and said they would have to install and bury a brand new wire to connect my line to the utility box and that it would take another 2 weeks to do this.  As of Feb 4, I received a bill from CMR claims dept. for $ 307.14 to repair this problem. The Delaware Valley Utility company is responsible for this issue and were contacted accordingly.  I would like to know why I am being billed for this amount of money and how this amount can be billed to the culpable party, The Delaware Valley Utility.

0 Likes
Re: CMR CLAIMS DEPT. BILL
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi INIS,

Claims Management Resources (CMR) is a Verizon authorized vendor that provides invoicing services to recover Verizon’s cost to repair damage done to the Company’s facilities. This includes but is not limited to:
• Buried and Aerial lines
• Poles
• Conduit and vehicles
CMR can handle disputes of claims directly, and works with the local field office that performed the repair. If you wish to dispute a CMR claim, you may contact them by phone at 1-800-321-4158 or by email at bswcomplaint@cmrclaims.com.

0 Likes