Disgusted by the lack of competent customer service
smickeyrn

I am writing this on behalf of my parents and as a warning to people who sign up for the supposed "service" of home phone and internet from this company! Their customer service is as AWFUL as their product! My parents have now been without home phone and internet service for over a week (thank god my dad does have a cell phone, but very few people do know that number)!  Both of my parents are elderly and have had health issues that they needed dealing with in the past couple weeks and have MISSED several important phone calls, because they have no phone service! My mother has spent COUNTLESS hours on the phone with customer service about her account. One month she had maybe 2 weeks where her internet was working, the rest of the time is wasn't. They supposedly send people out to fix it and they all claim to fix the issue, but a week or so later, the service is gone again. So mom calls customer service and we repeat the process over and over. Meanwhile, mom and dad are still paying their bill faithfully every month for services that don't work for most of the month! Some customer service agents tell her that they will credit her account and she has yet to see any of that either! They are full of crap! Just like the supposed technicians that "fix" the problem! Apparently customer service feels that a week without service is fine, but I wonder how they would feel if it was them!

0 Likes
Re: Disgusted by the lack of competent customer service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Disgusted by the lack of competent customer service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep
Hello smickeyrn,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with your parents phone line or ever need anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,
-Jeramy
0 Likes