Expedite reactivation of my landline
Whitehorse9

Anyone know of a way I can expedite re-activation of my landline service? I transferred to Comcast and was extremely unsatisfied with the technician who performed the wiring transfer since he disabled another Verizon landline coming into my building in the process of activating my line to Comcast. When I contacted Comcast I was extremely unsatisfied with their response and told them I was transferring back to Verizon. I called Saturday morning to make the request to have my line transferred and to dispatch a repair technician to fix the other Verizon landline which was deactivated by Comcast in error. I was told by Verizon that my line would be turned on the following day  - Sunday - between 8-5 et.  Saturday, the verizon technician came onsite to repair the other landline wiring issue and fixed mine so that all they would have to do is activate my account from the home office. Sunday came and left, and my line was still down. I called service Sunday evening and was told that I would have to call the billing department Monday morning for them to complete the order. I called first thing Monday morning and was told that repair would have to address this, so they transferred me to repair. Repair said this was an order issue and transferred me back to the order department. Order department said it was not their issue and put me on hold to discuss it with repair. Iwas on hold for 30 minutes when my line was disconnected. When I called back to Verizon billing department, I was told there was no sign of an order to have my line reactivated and it would take 6 business days minimun to reactivate it. I work from home and now do not have a phone line to conduct business. I am at a loss as to what to do now. I cannot wait for 6 days to have this issue resolved. Can anyone HELP ME?????????

0 Likes
Re: Expedite reactivation of my landline
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Whitehorse9

thank you - I appreciate any assistance available. I'm dead in the water without a phone.

0 Likes
Whitehorse9

Any idea when I would be able to expect to hear from someone??? Still nothing from anyone, and I'm really hurting businesswise.

0 Likes
Whitehorse9

OK, so now this is just  to be plain ridiculous. I was told my landline would be reactivated yesterday -  Thursday. Thursday came and went - still no line. I called this morning to find the status. I was told YET AGAIN that all of my past orders had been cancelled. They don't know why these orders keep getting cancelled, but they are. This has been two weeks now that I have been fighting on this topic.  I can't get this thing straight -  this is just ridiculous.....  Can't anyone who knows how to get this thing straight get involved to resolve it???

0 Likes
Re: Expedite reactivation of my landline - three weeks down now.....
Whitehorse9

Fifth order number is being created now - last 4 have been cancelled. Now I'm being told that it will take another 5 days to get that line released. Why was I not informed that the last order was cancelled. No one knows why the last orders were cancelled - how can I have any assurance this new number will be processed!!!!!!!! I am extremely frustrated. Even if this order is completed,, that will make three weeks that I have been without a phone line. this order number being created now is {edited for privacy}. The last order which was cancelled was {edited for privacy}. Can ANYONE tell me why that 22931 was cancelled- as well as the prior three??? How can I ensure 57679 is processed? I am going to be having some serious issues with this company if I am told that line will be down an additional week making 4 weeks it is down. I have gone through the third party confirmation five times now. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ASSIST?????????????

0 Likes
Re: Expedite reactivation of my landline - three weeks down now.....
Whitehorse9

AND IT LOOKS LIKE YET ANOTHER ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Forget it - as much as I hate to do it, I"m going back to Comcast. Looks like it is now the lesser of two evils. No one wants to help with this and no one at Verizon can tell why these orders keep getting cancelled. I can't be without my landline phone for yet another week, making it four. I have no choice.

0 Likes