Fustration
Pop1998

Being a retired GTE/Verizon employee of 35 years, I would like to vent a little frustration on Verizon's 'attempt' at having a usable web site for some of us. After spending the last 45 minutes again today (tried yesterday evening) trying numerous ways to turn in a trouble report for a 'no dial tone' situation that's been happening for over a month now on and off (which I know is the hardest thing to trouble shoot), I finally getting the message 'we are not able to process your request at this time ... twice, I'm upset. It then told me to CALL the business office at..blah, blah blah. If I could call, I wouldn't need to go on line and request service. I have NO cell service and am only a half mile (as the crow flies) from a cell tower, so a cell call is out too. So..why don't I 'drive' someplace and call in the trouble. Isn't all this convenience of cell phones and web sites supposed to make things 'easier' for those of us getting up there in age? Some things never seem to change.

0 Likes
Re: Fustration
Pop1998

Me again. How come after getting 2 days of "Verizon is unable to process your request at this time, one of my old buddy's just backed into the driveway with his bucket truck? Both days I tried I got that response from the servers! I'm sorry for the vent readers but this is typical I'm afraid. Very frustrating..

0 Likes