Home phone/DSL/Direct TV billing
jpwagner

Dear authority;

I need your help, I have no idea to get the statement with my new phone service and I've checked online my billing and I am totally lost and don't understand anything-

The order number {edited for privacy}and my verizon account are one or different???? why??

The new phone number from verizon  has given to me {edited for privacy} and I rarely using but I don't want to mess anything up now, I just want to get the lower bill, I am a senior 66 akmost 67 year old and low income, my income only less than {edited for privacy}after medicare direct deducted plus {edited for privacy}pension and the statement has said that I have to pay 69.99 per month for the landline phone, plus HS internet and Direct TV, I just don't understand, not the way when I ordered from online agent.... Please help.

Thank you very much 

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Home phone/DSL/Direct TV billing
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes