I would like to have a monthly listing of all out going phone call numbers with names if possible
exxon8
0 Likes
Re: I would like to have a monthly listing of all out going phone call numbers with names if possibl
tns
Master - Level 2

On this forum you are mostly talking to other customers.  A verizon employee may respond but try going to http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

Call or live chat will probably work best.

0 Likes
Re: I would like to have a monthly listing of all out going phone call numbers with names if possibl
questioning_old
Contributor - Level 2

I'm not a Verizon employee either but that doesn't sound like something that should be a problem.  I know it's possible to get an itemized list of every single call you have made if you want it.  Call customer service or check on line.  I happen to know that many people have done that. 

I don't really miss the monthly itemized bill anymore.  It's too cumbersome and I think it's much easier to have everything on one bill in just one or two pages.  And that's the beauty of the freedom plan which allows you to make as many calls as you want and to talk for as long as you want while being charged the same monthly rate.  To me, that's a very good invention.  I don't miss the days when I would get charged more if I was speaking somebody for too long.

0 Likes