June 2015 Santa Monica directory has no information on local/ZUM calling areas or rates
corona79

I've already tried calling 1-800-VERIZON, but got the usual run-around.  This particular directory was obviously sent  to many thousands of customers, so I don't understand why the problem doesn't seem to be mentioned here, or why Verizon seems oblivious to it.  The only "information" now is - no kidding - the instruction to call 1-800 VERIZON

The pages that listed (in older directories) prefixes and what calls were local or ZUM, plus the rates table, are missing from this directory.

It's that simple, and that negligent of Verizon.   

The way it stands, Verizon can arbitrarily determine what kind of call is being made and what rates are to be charged, with no notification to the customer.  I wonder if it is a trick to get people to call directory assistance and get charged for it repeatedly.

0 Likes
Re: June 2015 Santa Monica directory has no information on local/ZUM calling areas or rates
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

The ones for my two homes, NY and FL, haven't had any details on rates for years.

0 Likes