My Verizon with 2 FIOS Digital Voice Lines
ALarryR
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have two FIOS Digital Voice phone lines.  The second was installed about three weeks ago.  Both phone lines are working. However, when I log into My Verizon on the web I only see information for the original phone line.  When I click on the down arrow next to the first phone number there are no other choices.  How come?

Second, if I go to the Digital Voice menu item on my TV I can see the call logs for both phone lines.  However, when I go to options in the call log the second phone number shows up twice followed by the original phone number. How come?

Has anyone else seen these issues?

Thanks, Larry

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Verizon with 2 FIOS Digital Voice Lines
ALarryR
Enthusiast - Level 3

Spoke to Tech Support.  As it turns out I had set up a sub account on my main number.  Once you do this you will no longer be able to see both numbers in My Verizon.  I removed the subaccount and now I can.  The tech said that a bug report will be filed.

Larry

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon with 2 FIOS Digital Voice Lines
ALarryR
Enthusiast - Level 3

Spoke to Tech Support.  As it turns out I had set up a sub account on my main number.  Once you do this you will no longer be able to see both numbers in My Verizon.  I removed the subaccount and now I can.  The tech said that a bug report will be filed.

Larry

0 Likes