My grandmother's landline will not be fixed for more than a month
srv2

Hi,

After hurricane Irene my grandmother’s land is not working. We called Verizon a few times and every time we call date when repairs will be complete is extending. Currently it is 9/30/2011 which means that my grandmother (who is by the way is 93 years old) will be without land line for at least a month. Is there anything can be done to expedite repairs?

Ticket Number   Service   Request Created              Committment Time            Status

NYBN01LTKD    Phone    8/31/2011 7:05:00 PM      9/30/2011 5:00:00 PM       OPEN

0 Likes
Re: My grandmother's landline will not be fixed for more than a month
njcopper
Enthusiast - Level 1

SRV -

You may want to try this approach that was successful for another Verizon user:  " Since we are seniors and my husband is not well I called the Verizon Expert Care number early one morning to explain that we need help sooner than that if possible. By 9:30 that morning we received a phone call from the Verizon Tech saying, "You're in business!" The line was clear and perfect again!"

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Home-Phone-Landline-or-Digital/Excellent-response/td-p/345023

I don't know where one finds the Verizon Expert Care number but one of the VZ contributors here may spot this and answer that question for you.

Good luck to you and your grandmother.

0 Likes