No Residential service - Cable line problem
jcord51

This always seems to be a yearly problem, where I lose all landline service for as long as months without service. I mean no calls in or out! Last year the problem was bandaged by a Main cable tier one tech. who stated that the cables are very old and that Verizon anticipated replacing the cable once Fios was available. So he gave it his best and the repair lasted almost a year.   My problem is that I am without service and the repair date keeps getting longer into the month. I had no  phone towards end of July and repair now is approx August 16th. Why can't you just get Fios to do the necessary upgrades. I know that Verizon has contracted 50 techs from different regions to install Fios, and you have to approximate installtion of service by sightings of vehicles.

0 Likes
Re: No Residential service - Cable line problem
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the troubles with your service not working. We would like to take a look to see if we can assist. I have copied your post to our private support board so we can get more information from you. Thank you for your patience in the meantime. Please refer all correspondences to that board from here on out.

0 Likes
Re: No Residential service - Cable line problem
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes