Phone number only partially ported
winbatch

Just switched from Comcast to Fios, and signed up for triple play.  Fios gave me a new number and told me to request the number porting after installation.  It took me a few days to get the right person on chat (very frustrating), but eventually the number appears to be have been ported (at least based on incoming calls and caller id on outgoing calls).   However, it appears the porting was only 'partially' done, in that there are features of the website (like 'My Services/Phone') or on the Fios ios app that still reference the number that Fios gave me and not the ported over one.  This prevents me from using certain features on the website like setting up call forwarding/waiting/nomorobo, etc.  

Is this a known thing?  Something somebody can help with?  I've tried over chat and have been transferred to 4 or 5 people who each take a good 15 minutes to end up not having a clue and transferring me again.  Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Phone number only partially ported
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi winbatch,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes