TWO service appointments, apparently doesn't want me to reconnect service
GiveMeABreak4

About three months ago I disconnected my Verizon copper phone service to try something else.  I didn't like that something else and have been trying ever since to reclaim my former phone number and get my service reactivated.

I had two separate service calls scheduled to "do something" at the house in order to reactivate the service.  The second one was today.  I called four times to confirm that the appointment was set up and the person was coming between 8 AM and 5 PM.  About 4:30 I called again and was told the tech would be here within the hour.   Well, it didn't happen.  Then I called again and spent the better part of an hour on hold while a helpful young lady tried to get in touch with someone to figure out what was going on.  It never happened.  By 7:00 PM I couldn't take it any more.

VERIZON CAN YOU GUYS GET I'M TRYING TO RECONNECT MY PHONE IN ORDER TO PUT MORE MONEY INTO YOUR WALLET.  DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?

I've spoken and talked to probably a dozen people over the past three months trying to get this reconnected.  Either all of them lied to me or just made stuff up for pure entertainment.  How can you guys stay in business like this?

Did I mention I stayed home from work today and waited half a day on Saturday a few weeks ago for someone who NEVER SHOWED UP?   It's incredible.  Is there anyone there who actually knows how to reconnect the service?  Has it just never happened before that someone went away and came back?  I'm starting to believe that.  It never happened before.

Real interested to see if there is someone competent who can resolve this without forcing me to wait A THIRD TIME for someone who never shows up.

Thanks so much.

0 Likes
Re: TWO service appointments, apparently doesn't want me to reconnect service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes