Unacceptable lack of service
dpmatthews
It's been two months with intermittant service with no contact by service person.  I finally canceled dsl and subscribed to [edited] because I don't like to pay if it won't work. Now I have great broadband service.  Phone line was dead from Thursday afternoon thru Monday afternoon recently.  This one knocked out the whole end of town. I've called customer service repeatedly with no solution.  Talked with a {please keep it relevant} representative who was very apologetic and polite but his phone was worse than mine.  Last week I finally signed up with ATT wireless and requested to keep my phone number.  Still waiting for Verizon to release my number and cancel my service.  They need to either hire more help or get off {please keep your posts courteous}  and take care of the customers.  Yesterday my dialtone kept going away again so I put a signal generator on my line in the house and started tracing. Found a problem in the green box out by the street and fixed it myself.  Too late though, I've already signed up with ATT.
Message Edited by ElizabethS on 07-18-2009 11:29 AM
0 Likes