Verizon Account Manager
ITGuy

Does anyone successfully use the Verizon Account Manager log in for FIOS phone service?   When I log in with my Verizon Account sign on it just takes me to a page that tells me to call 1 888 553 1555 to order FIOS service which I already have.    I called FIOS support and as usual I was transferred about 6 times and no one knew what I was talking about.    The last person was very good and he walked me through re establishing my account, but that didn't solve this either. 

I see many issues with Verizon Call Assistant reported here,  but nothing pertaining to the Account Manager tool. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Account Manager
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

If you are talking about Fios Voice account manager with Fios Digital Voice then it sounds to me like theres a discrepancy with the user name that you are using when you sign in to the FVAM.  If it is not the admin name please use the admin on the account.  If it is the admin name on the account then I need to assure that this is the name built into FVAM on Verizon side.  Please let me know and also feel free to send me the admin name on the account if you are still experiencing log in issues so that I can get this resolved for you right away.

0 Likes
VZ_JoeD
Contributor - Level 1

This feature is for Digital Voice customers specifically and not for Fios Telephone...Fios telephone customers have a similiar feature called Verizon Call Assistant.

https://www22.verizon.com/callassistant/

Have a look.  If you decide you would be interested it is a free service but you need to call our business office (customer service) to have it activated..Then you can go to the site above and begin the setup process.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Segun

Hey Joe D,

I am having the same issue with the Fios Digital Voice Account Manager. I have VZ FIOS Digital Voice service but cannot uses www36.verizon.com/Fiosvoice. I get the generic screen ITguy has described above when I log into the site. There is just a number to call (Call 1-888-553-1555 to learn more and order Verizon FiOS® Digital Voice)

It is very frustrating calling Tech support and them not knowing how to resolve the issue and not really knowing there own product they support. Do you have a contact number or method of communication I can use to send you my account info to check for discrepancy in FVAM?

(displayed page when logging into my account)
Verizon FiOS® Digital Voice
A phone service you simply shouldn't live without!
FiOS® Digital Voice is a feature rich voice service that uses Verizon's fiber optic network to deliver a high quality, cost-competitive, advanced voice solution to residential customers.
Call 1-888-553-1555 to learn more and order Verizon FiOS® Digital Voice

FiOS® Digital Voice Features
Calling Plans
There are two domestic calling plans available to meet your calling needs –an unlimited plan that provides unlimited direct-dialed, domestic calling, which includes calling to US Territories, Canada and Puerto Rico for a low monthly rate. The per minute plan is an option for those who have very low monthly calling who, for a small monthly fee, can make direct-dialed, domestic outbound calls, which includes calling to US Territories, Canada and Puerto Rico, for only $0.05 per minute.

Online Voice Mail
If you subscribe to FiOS® Digital Voice Voice Mail service you now have the ability to check your voice mail messages right from your computer (with an Internet connection) and forward a copy to someone else via email. You can also call our easy-to-remember access number, 1-888-2FIOSVM (1-888-234-6786), to check your voice mail messages. Fast, easy and simply no matter which method you use!!

Calling Features
Ever been away from home and remembered an important call was coming in that you wanted to take on your cell phone? Perhaps you are working on a special project at home and don't want to be disturbed or not sure where you are going to be that day, but need your calls to follow you? Simple -- go online and activate/deactivate features with a 'click of the mouse' so that you can enjoy more of your day instead of worrying about how your day will run. You must have an Internet connection to take advantage of these, and all other, online account manager features.

0 Likes