Verizon repair service
dmcilw92961

Folks,

The Verizon.com website is difficult to use for the simple purpose of sending an email to find out when a repair service will be complete.  My phone line was cut by the neighbor's landscaper (they called Miss Utility but Miss Utility did not mark the phone line), and Verizon came out to splice the line.  That was a month ago.  The phone wires are still above ground and have not been buried.  I want to find out when that will be done but it is difficult to either speak with someone (whose native language is indeed English), or find out who to ask.

Can anyone help me?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon repair service
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

dmcilw9296,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem. We do care about our customers and we would like the opportunity to resolve any issues that you may be experiencing. Please go to the provided link and submit a the required verification form so that we may assist you. Please advise us when you have submitted the form. http://www22.verizon.com/onecms/verizonsupport?ID=forums-dmcilw9296

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes